Camp Seton - Campership Program
Camp Seton Campership Program 2019
The Greenwich Council, BSA is committed to providing financial assistance to families in need so every child can take part in summer day camp regardless of their ability to pay full tuition fees. Application are due by April 1, 2019. Please note the following:
- Assistance will be considered based on need and the applicant's registration status with the Greenwich Council, BSA
- All requests must be submitted by APRIL 1st. All campership applications submitted on time will be considered based on the financial need of the applicant in relation to the other applications received and available funds. Any campership applications received after April 1, 2019 will only be considered if there are funds remaining.
- Campership requests will be reviewed by Camping Committee members and Council professionals. Information is confidential.
- After review, campership recipient’s family will be notified by email and must accept the campership in order to proceed with registering for camp.
- Completeness of the information when applying will help determine campership allocations.
- The campership is to a specific individual and is not transferable to other youth.