Camp Seton - Employment Opportunities
Camp Seton is looking for mature and enthusiastic individuals that enjoy working in a fun-filled, outdoor environment. If you are motivated and enjoy working with children, then this is the opportunity for you!
We are now hiring for the 2019 Camp Seton summer session. Positions include:
- Program Directors
- Area Directors (Waterfront, Pool, Rifle Range)
- Assistant Ranger
- Team Leaders
- CIT Coordinator
- Love of camp and the outdoors
- Ability to lead all kinds of people
- Be at least 18 years of age (21 for Program/Area Directos)
- Be committed to the principles of the Scout Oath & Law
- Past camp experience, preferred
Please email Heather Brown, Program Director firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Are you age 15 or older and interested in volunteering at Camp Seton this summer? Fill out the application below!