Flag Placement on Veterans' Graves
CALLING OUT ALL SCOUTS!
The Greenwich Council, BSA will again assist the American Legion Post 29 with the placement of American Flags on the graves of deceased Veterans. We will meet at the Cross in the center of St. Mary Cemetery (399 North Street). The American Legion will be ready to issue flags at 5:00 PM but please come when you can.
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, May 26th 5:00-7:00PM
LOCATION: St. Mary and Putnam Cemeteries
RAIN DATE: Thursday, May 27, 2021
- MASKS REQUIRED
- SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE MAINTED AT ALL TIMES
- CLASS A UNIFORM & GUARDIAN MUST ACCOMPANY SCOUT
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are asking that families register in advance SEE BELOW
- Upon arriving at cemetery you will be directed to a designated area where flags will be placed in a box at your respective section.
- After placing the flags, please leave the extra flags and any ones that need to be retired back at the box where you picked them up. They will be picked up after your departure.