Summer Camp Week 4
Week 4 of Summer Day Camp
Required Forms due July 13th
Cub Scout Camp (rising 2nd - 5th grade boys & girls)
- Wacky Wedneseday - Pirate Day!
- Friday Special - Seton Boat Races
Seton Boat Races
Each camper will make a boat using sticks, tape and a mystery item. Friday, finalists will race and everyone will have fun getting wet with all our special water activities. Win or lose, best in show, every camper goes their own wave!
- Friday Campfire 2:00pm
Boy Scout Camp (rising 6th - 8th grade boys)
- Monday orientation: Rifle Safety, Totin Chip & Fireman Chit
- Pack your campfire cookery food (we supply the propane, oil, cast iron and fixins!)
- Working on Merit Badges? Check in with Dundee to stay on track!
- Friday Campfire 2:30pm - Parents enouraged to attend.
Camp Seton Trading Post is open from 8:30am-4:30pm Monday - Friday
All snacks consumed outside of our lunch areas must be peanut free
Early pick-up must be arranged in advance with the camp office
Campers will not be permitted to stay at camp without required paperwork
Don't forget to check our lost & found on the porch by the Health Office.
Please call the camp office directly with questions at 203-869-6633.